COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
C & E Skin and Beauty – Sorrento Skin and Beauty is committed to keeping our clients and our teams safe with the following record keeping and hygiene protocol.
- Clients will be asked to provide contact details including their place of residence for record keeping purposes.
- Clients will not be able to bring a friend or family member (including children) along to their appointment.
- All clients must sanitise their hands on arrival and complimentary masks and gloves are available should clients wish to use.
- All team members have completed the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory training and additional Infection control requirements for the related treatments.
- Therapists will sanitise their hands before, during and after treating every client as well as wear PPE where appropriate.
- All touch points including treatment beds, door handles, payment terminals will be sanitised and cleaned throughout the day with high grade disinfectant.
- During this time there will be no self-serve beverages or access to magazines in the reception area.
- Social distancing guidelines of 1.5m will be followed in the reception area.
Team members and clients exhibiting any flu like symptoms are requested not to attend the C & E Skin and Beauty – Sorrento Skin and Beauty Salon. Salon Management and its team members reserve the right to refuse treatment to any clients who present with flu like symptoms.
If you are unwell, please contact the salon to reschedule your appointment.