Sorrento Spray Tanning
You too can have gorgeous summer skin in 15 minutes with a flawless bronzed glow every time!
Spray tanning is an art that requires an experienced operator, someone who can handle the tanning equipment with precision, care & technique – teamed with our a superior tanning products and expert advice and aftercare.
Sorrento Spray Tanning
Looking for a spray tanning product with a deeply hydrating active ingredient that truly nourishes and invigorates the skin? Moroccan Tan spray solutions are infused with Argan Oil, an antioxidant rich in Vitamin E, our spray tans will leave your skin in a natural and healthy appearance.
Full Body Spray Tans – $ 45
Spray Tan Packages of 3 $120
Three Warriors Organic Tan $ 45
A flawless tan – minus the bad stuff. Now, you don’t need to compromise on ingredients in the search for the best tan. Three Warriors is and will always be cruelty-free and Australian made. Our tan is certified by Toxic Free Safe Cosmetics Australia and the Organic Food Chain (OFC) and is safe during pregnancy.
- If nothing else, lightly exfoliate before your appointment
- Any hair removal treatments should be performed at least 1 day before your spray tanning appointment
- Before your spray tan, make sure you have a shower and remove any rescue build up. After your shower, don’t apply any moisturising products, deodorant, perfume or makeup.
- Protect your finger and toe nails from discolouration by applying a clear nail varnish.
1. It’s best to turn up make up-free and deodorant, as they may act as a barrier to the fake tan formula.
2. While the therapist waits for you outside the room, get completely undressed (yep undies and all), remove all jewellery and get to grips with the accessories provided.
3. Firstly, you can go totally naked or wear your own bikini’s or bathers or use our provided disposable g-string , which you can wear home for ease. Next, a hair net or turban – to protect your locks (keep your ears out, no matter how silly you feel.) Finally, sticky feet for you to step onto – they help to avoid getting fake tan on your soles. Easy.
4. Our therapist will ask you “how dark” you want to go. This is your chance to explain what you like; you could reference a celeb or show them a picture of how you tan on holiday. It also helps for them to know the occasion your spray tan is for, i.e. if it’s a 10-day holiday you may want to go dark so it lasts longer, or if it’s for a wedding the very next day, you may want to stay lighter so it looks as natural as possible in pictures.
5. Follow instructions on how to stand. It might be a case of “left arm up, right arm forwards while you bend your knees” at some points, but while you may feel silly it’s easy to follow. This process will only take about 10 minutes and we will provide you with a hair dryer to ensure you are completely dry before getting dressed and leaving.
6. When you’re dry you can get dressed. You should ideally bring loose, dark clothing and nothing that may rub the tan off, like tight ankle boots.
7. As it’s your first time it’s probably best not to make big plans for the rest of the day – chances are you’ll look totally fine but you may want to go home.
8. You can shower after 6-8 hours.
14. If you’re planning on washing it off the next morning it doesn’t matter if it’s more than 8 hours later, just be prepared for a bit of a mess if you have white or pale bed sheets.